Friday, March 28, 2014

Fabric Friday!

I never get tired of putting patterns together for you!  These arrived today and are waiting to be made into bags of your choice!




It is not often you find 4 fabrics that coordinate so beautifully.  I m visualizing several bag options with these!


Spring is certainly here with these two choices!  Wouldn't a pretty blue or even brown make a nice coordinating 3rd fabric option?


Sometimes Spring comes in muted tones and you can never go wrong witha bautiful turquoise!  Mated with black and a subtls gold, this would make a classy bag

5 comments:

  1. Those spring like fabrics really pop! Love them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the yellow, blue, black option. When ordering how do we request the fabrics? In the comment section on PayPal?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it is not in the Etsy shop, which right now has very few, then emailing me would be the best. I only but fabric in small amounts because I want each bag to be custom. So giving me a color palette to work with I can then buy just for you.

    If though you see something I have posted that you like and I have enough I certainly will use tht just for you as well!





    ReplyDelete